Thursday 16 April 2015

URBAN DECAY NAKED PALLETS



Urban Decay Naked Palette


Urban Decay Naked Palette

What it is:

A universally flattering palette that features 12 eye shadows with a distinctly Urban look.

What it does:

This long, lean, and seductive case comes packed with 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for absolutely everyone. Shades range from delicate champagne to gritty gunmetal, and feature five stunning new shades. A variety of textures, including glitter, shimmer, and matte, ensure that you'll never get bored. This versatile palette can go from office appropriate to a night on the town. The mirrored case also features a new professional-quality, cruelty-free Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush, and comes with four free Eyeshadow Primer Potion sample     packettes. 






Naked Palette looks:















My personal Review:
I received Naked as an anniversary gift from my bf, he knew how much I wanted to have it and now it is one of my go-to palettes for an everyday makeup.You can find a wide range of nudes,you can create great day or night looks and the add-ons( Good karma brush and UDPP mini deluxe) are great for usage.Still, Good karma is more like a concealer brush, but I tried to make it work at least with the highlight colors( inner corner of the lid).Still, because I am a matte freak I find a little bit of matte dark colours shortage. I know that Naked 2 has this, but instead of the gunmetal or creep, you could've put some matte dark shades, just a thought.

I wore the Naked Pallete look out on a girls night out and here are a couple of pictures to show how pigmented the product is and how well the camera picked it up, highly recommended!












A simple video tutorial:


-Rosa








No comments:

Post a Comment