Monday 20 April 2015

False Lashes

RED CHERRY LASHES 

Red Cherry Lashes are handmade with 100% human hair and set to exact specifications for a striking finish. At the office or out and about, our natural Red Cherry Lashes are great for everyday use.

Red Cherry Lashes Range



Personal Review:


I don't typically wear false lashes as I would rather get lash extensions, but there's no denying that falsies are a bit kinder on your wallet and your lashes so I've been branching out!

After doing some research, I discovered Red Cherry lashes, and figured I'd give them a try as not only do they use 100% human hair, but they're also very cheap! 

I bought style #43 - lashes of a medium thickness, regular spacing, and long length. I have to say, I absolutely LOVE them. I wore them for an occasion, but I don't think these are overkill for everyday if you're a lady who loves lashes. You can easily cut and modify them, the band is quite flexible and not too thin so it both holds glue well and adheres well to the lash line. I wore these with Duo's black lash glue, and they lasted me all day! I've not worn that pair since, but I've cleaned them up and they're holding up very well - another reviewer for a different style of Red Cherry said she got about five uses out of one pair. In the Australia these retail for $15.00 a pair, which is a fantastic deal - they're absolutely worth it. 

I'm hesitant to call these HG simply because I haven't tried any other brands, but they're fantastic and I will definitely repurchase and try other styles as well! Love love love!

Own photos wearing red cherry lashes in #43


Favourite Red Cherry Looks:




-Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment